Code of Effective Networking
Every BNI member is encouraged to meet up with their fellow members for one-to-one meeting.
An effective one-to-one meeting:-
- members should use the "One-to-One Tracking Sheet" to schedule One-to-One meetings.
- should be completed within an hour
- member should fill up the 121-Planner prior to the one-to-one meeting and send the 121-Planner to one another a few days before the one-to-one meeting.
- use the "1-2-1 Worksheet" during the 1-2-1 session as a guide for an effective 1-2-1.
- Should result in the members having a good understanding of each other strengths & contact spheres
- Achieve the result of members being able to identify each other's ideal referrals