An Effective Referral & Networking System
BNI stands for Business Network International. It is a business networking system that is designed to help members increase their business through a structured, positive and professional word-of-mouth program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals.
Globally, there are over 7000 chapters in the world, with 6.9 million referrals passed and S$13billion worth of done deals transacted in a single year. In Singapore, there are about 30 to 50 BNI Chapters with varying sizes and culture. BNI Origins is one of the official BNI Chapters locally.
Givers Gain Philosophy
Givers Gain® is a philosophy based on the law of reciprocity. In the context of networking groups, people who adopt this philosophy dedicate themselves to giving business to their fellow networkers rather than making their foremost concern getting business for themselves. In doing so, other people naturally become eager to repay their kindness by sending them business in return. Givers Gain is a great way to live life in general and it is a standard which we can all apply to ourselves—key word being “ourselves”; it is not a sword to be pointed at others who may not adopt the philosophy.
Benefits of BNI Membership
- Participate in up to 52 networking meetings per year
- Increased exposure to many other business professionals
- Substantially increase business through referrals
- Learn to effectively talk about your business
- Sharpen your presentation skills
- SuccessNet newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business
- Member Success Program workshops
- Advanced Education Series workshops
- Leadership Team Training
- Participation in business tradeshows
- Participation in local conferences
- And much, much more!